Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Quotes About Long Roads

Long road quote tumblr | Quotes | Pinterest

quote:

Quote, quotes and road pictures

... day at a time. It's a long road, but it's worth it. #recovery #12steps

Long-road

Isn't it a beautiful quote? The full quote is:

Will I take the long road? I cannot stay.

Below please enjoy more than 150 inspirational quotes and pictures

Quotes About The Long Road

The Long and Winding Road


Long road quote tumblr | Quotes | Pinterest, quote:"I now view my long road as a....", Quote, quotes and road pictures, ... day at a time. It's a long road, but it's worth it. #recovery #12steps, Long-road, Isn't it a beautiful quote? The full quote is:, Will I take the long road? I cannot stay., Below please enjoy more than 150 inspirational quotes and pictures, Quotes About The Long Road, The Long and Winding Road.

Quotes About Long Roads Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: mahcen

0 comments:

Post a Comment